There are many areas of the alcoholic beverage industry – both day-to-day, and once-off – where specialist industry advice, experience and industry contacts can make a big difference.
These areas include:
- purchase and sale of businesses;
- agreements for grape supply / purchase, contract winemaking / brewing, bulk wine supply, etc;
- local and overseas agency and distributor agreements;
- labelling issues (registration and infringement of trade marks; ownership of copyright in labels; prescribed information – e.g. standard drinks, etc);
- geographical indications;
- trading terms;
- “the fine print” – terms and conditions for the sale of your product;
- purchase of vineyard, winemaking and brewing goods and services;
- wine equalisation tax (WET);
- liquor licensing.
Omond & Co has significant industry experience in all these areas.
Proud supplier of legal services to: